For kids, shopping for new gear and supplies may be the coolest part of going back to school. This doesn’t mean you need to “break the bank”. Try these tips to save big money this year.
2. Go to the dollar store next: The next best place to buy items before shopping at more expensive stores.
3. Shop the big three: Old navy, Gap Kids and the Children’s Place rotate goods often. Ask when they are having sales. Also, if you see an item you bought in the past 14 days later on sale later, you can get the difference refunded as long as you have the receipt.
4. Hold off buying trendier gear: Wait to see what is in style and buy after the school year starts instead of anticipating trends and wasting cash upgrading later.
5. Google coupons for on-line purchases: With your list in hand go on-line and search out coupons. You will be surprised at the savings.
6. Browse craigslist.org: You can find quality things on the cheap and can sell them as well. Just enter your location and click on “baby and kids”.
Besides saving money on school shopping learn how you may save money on your health or life insurance policies today. Contact Rob for a free review!